The UNO R3 Starter Kit is an Arduino-compatible kit for those who love making stuff! If you are into or want to get into electronics, this is the way to go!
For a complete description of the kit content, click here.
The kit includes:
- UNO board that is compatible with Arduino projects with programming cable
- Miscellaneous cables and wires
- RFID board and card
- Relay module
- Real-time clock
- Joystick module
- Display module
- Keyboard Matrix
- Seven segment displays
- Infrared receiver and remote controller
- Microphone with amplifier
- Stepper Motor
- Air quality sensor
- Water level meter
- Extra buzzers, resistors and push buttons
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned, and you will not receive a refund for shipping costs.
Bundles are unable to be combined with any discount codes. Discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. Products that are in the same order as a bundle but are not a part of the bundle cannot have any discount codes applied to them.
There was no documentation included- nothing. Not even link(s) to get some. As a newbie I really need some instructions/documentation. Otherwise, the kit has all sorts of parts to try many different experiments.